What formats can I view?
iPhones are somewhat limited when it comes to video playback in VR. The XS, XR, and SE can play 1600p videos (though the SE's screen clips the sides). Most other iPhones can play 1080p VR videos. Some older ones may only be able to play 720p.
- Open up your web browser of choice
- Navigate to the website you wish to stream from (www.wankitnowvr.com, www.zexyvr.com)
- Click the login link and enter your username and password
- Scroll or search for the video you want to watch and click on it
- On the video page, tap the play button in the middle of the image to stream
Watching downloaded videos with MobileVR Station
- Log in to WankItNowVR Member’s area and download a Smartphone video
- Download and install “Mobile VR Station“ from the App Store
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes and expand the Applications tab in order to view the Mobile VR Station “Downloads” folder
- Drag the WankItNowVR Virtual Reality video file into the app’s “Downloads” folder
- Unplug the phone from iTunes and launch the app
- Go to the “File Manager” tab within the app and click the “i” symbol next to the video file and configure
- The scene to Playback Type: 3D 180 Dome Side By Side
- Insert your iPhone into your VR headset and enjoy your Virtual Reality viewing experience!